The primary goal of our business tax consulting service in Ossining, NY, is to be a trusted advisor to our clients. As part of a nationally known accounting firm franchise, Padgett of Ossining provides professional business services to small businesses in the Westchester County, New York, area. Our high standards, service, and specialized staff spell the difference between our outstanding performance, and other firms. We make sure that every client is served by the expertise of our whole firm of over 400 offices in the United States and Canada. Our core services include:
- Payroll/Human Resource Services - Our partnerships with ADP and Paychex allow us to pass on substantial savings to our clients while enjoying personalized services. Our ADP Payroll clients also have access to ADP Human Resources services to help maintain employee records.
- Tax Preparation and Planning - As a commercial tax advice company, we inform and help prepare our clients to take every advantage available to the taxpayer. We will also complete and file tax returns for S-Corps, C-Corps, Partnerships, and Individuals.
- Accounting/Bookkeeping - We gather financial information on a regular basis from our corporate accounting clients and prepare regular financial reports including profit and loss and balance sheets. Our online bookkeeping service is available free for our accounting clients who wish to use it for customer tracking, invoicing, check writing, and other back office chores.
- Business Advisory - With over 30 years of experience, the owners of Padgett Business Services(R) advise our clients in all aspects of business growth and efficiency. Our advisory services come as part of our accounting/bookkeeping monthly services.
Because of our cadre of professional partners, we can also provide other services. These include:
- Technology - Purchase, installation, maintenance, networking, point-of-sale systems, telephone systems, etc.
- Credit Card Processing - A national agreement can save you money on your processing fees.
- Insurance - Health, life, and liability insurance for you and your business, etc.
- Financial Planning - Retirement plans for individuals and businesses (IRA, SEP, 401k, etc.), employee benefits, etc.
Companies who choose our accounting service for small businesses rely on competent advice and our fast and accurate service. We focus our services only on local small businesses in Westchester County. In this way, we are never distracted from being there when our local clients need our help.
Our primary goal is to be a trusted advisor to our clients. We are available to provide insightful advice to enable our clients to make informed financial decisions that help them grow, become more efficient and effective, and lower costs. We do not accept anything less from ourselves and this is what we deliver to you.
We feel it is extremely important to continually professionally educate ourselves to improve our technical expertise, financial knowledge, and service to our clients. We attend mandatory tax training every year and are expected to obtain and maintain appropriate professional certifications and credentials.
Joseph Randolla, Principal Owner
I am the principal owner of Padgett Business Services - Westchester County. My wife Karen is the other principal owner
I have over 30 years of business experience, and began my professional career as a business analyst and software developer. This kind of business background helped me over the years to achieve success in a variety of ever more responsible senior level executive in a number of public and private companies. My deep and broad understanding of business, financial operations, and technology in a variety of industries landed me a high-level position with one of the largest global Accounting and Consulting firms in the world. In over 15 years with this firm, I devoted myself to services to hundreds of middle-market private and public companies in such areas as financial operations and reporting, cash flow management, strategic planning, information technology, and work-flow improvements.
After leaving this firm, I acquired this Padgett Business Services office franchise; we are one of over 400 such wholly owned offices in the United States and Canada and the only one in Westchester County. My singular goal is to be the premier Accounting Firm in Westchester that can solve more of the everyday problems facing small businesses than any other firm. As a small business owner myself, I know the importance of having service partners who have the available resources that can help us achieve success. For this reason, I have aligned our firm with other specialized professional firms that can offer such things as financial planning, insurance, human resources, and other services that we do not directly provide ourselves. In this way, Padgett Business Services - Westchester is the Accounting Firm you can turn to for most of your business and/or personal financial needs.
On a personal level, I am an avid fly fisherman, pick a mean blues guitar, and grow organic vegetables. I’m also a US Army Veteran. Topping it all: My wife Karen and I are the proud parents of the greatest twin teenage daughters in the whole world
Karen Randolla, EA, MBA
I like to make peoples’ work easier. As an owner and lead accountant at Padgett Business Services, I help small business owners like you by providing peace of mind, sound advice, and informed problem resolution. More specifically, I can take care of all your accounting tasks, or as a certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor, I’m able to assist or coach you in doing your own books more easily. I also stay current on all tax issues, filing deadlines, legal compliance and the like. As an Enrolled Agent (EA), I’m admitted to practice before the IRS, to resolve any existing tax problems. Of course, I want to make your lives easier by preventing any of those problems in the first place!
Owning a Padgett office is actually my third career. Prior to this I was a software analyst and developer, focusing on collaboration and workflow applications. These applications streamlined and improved business processes, and facilitated communication and collaboration among people to problem-solve and share ideas. During this time I also earned an MBA from New York University Stern School of Business. This academic knowledge, and experience in several consulting firms, allowed me to assist small businesses as well as business groups within large enterprises, across a broad variety of industries.
Finally, my first career was as a musician, playing double bass and electric bass. I was attracted to the role of bass player, keeping the rhythmic and harmonic foundations, to yes, make playing music easier for all the musicians. I also pursued many musical styles and interests, performing in everything from jazz duos, to musical shows, to community orchestras, to small ensembles and big bands. I’ve recently started playing again with like-minded semi-pro or former-pro musicians, enjoying the chance to keep learning and bring creativity to new situations.
Contact us to find out more about our company and the business financial services we provide. We proudly serve clients in New York, Ossining, Tarrytown, Mount Kisco, Irvington, and Dobbs Ferry, New York, and surrounding areas.
|Mon-Fri||8:00am - 6:00pm|